Position: Software Engineer: Microsoft .NET
Type: Full-Time Employee, Professional
We seek a qualified individual to join our development team in the position of Software Engineer. The person selected for this position will exhibit compatible cultural attributes and appropriate technical skills.
We are a small, growth-oriented company focused on providing our clients with exceptional service and value. We believe that by helping our clients be successful and to become their best, we will be our best. We nurture a team atmosphere and encourage individual contributions made in tandem with the objectives of the team.
We are responsive to appropriate opportunities which creates an environment that is diversified, flexible and challenging. That means you must be prepared to interact with clients and able to participate with all phases of project development. Our environment supports independence which comes with accountability.
Our primary business focus is in the development of web-based software applications utilizing Microsoft .NET.
Primary requirements which you must offer and be able to demonstrate:
· Acceptable educational (BA/BS preferred) and/or related work experience utilizing the Microsoft .NET framework
· Interactive knowledge of the Microsoft .Net framework (ASP.NET, C#.Net, VB.NET, and associated libraries)
· 2+ years of software development experience in the Microsoft .Net framework is desired. Less experience with a teachable attitude will be considered.
· Familiarity with all phases of a software development project including:
o Requirement(s) identification and documentation
o Development time estimation
o Application design and architecture
o Code development
o Code testing
o Code deployment and/or integration
· Database design and development utilizing MS SQL (entity framework a plus)
· Web Communication Technologies: WCF, SOAP, XML, and JSON
Secondary requirements which are beneficial:
· MS IIS (Microsoft Internet Information Services)
· UML Design Tools and Methodology
· MS Windows Server 2008/2012
· Multi-Threading development
· eCommerce Applications: AspDotNetStorefront, nopCommerce
· XML, XSLT
The following attributes will greatly enhance your ability to succeed with us:
· Commanding a team and a ‘can do’ attitude
· The ability to function, be flexible and productive in a multi-faceted environment
· A desire for professional and personal growth
· A solid work ethic and commitment to integrity
· A desire to perform exceptional work
· A positive attitude with appropriate interpersonal skills
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate the above requirements and attributes. For consideration, applicants MUST be a US Citizen or hold a valid and current Green Card. No relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by USPS to ATTN: HR, 201 Main Street, East Rochester NY 14445..